We cannot fit 2 cribs into our apartment--nope. We cannot come up with any configuration that will work. We even looked into this crib style.
We just got a little nervous about the idea of them collapsing or something. So, as a result--we are moving. We are leaving our first home we've made together. We're both a little sad to leave it. We have a huge backyard, and a spacious apartment. Our new apartment is probably 200 feet away with roughly the same square footage, but it has a second bedroom. It's long and narrow--exactly what we need to fit two cribs end to end. I am glad to move now vs when my belly is really big. We thought about having them share a crib for 6 months, but then we'd be moving with 2 6-month old babies...not a fan. So, here we go! I am excited to start setting things up.
We've had people anonymously dropping off diapers on our front porch--so we're excited to be able to have a place to put them! It's funny--Doug and I thought that we had too many newborn size diapers until I calculated it. Each box has 84 diapers and I've read that we'll go through 14 diapers per day...yup, one box of diapers will last us 6 days! That woke us up to reality a little bit. That's a LOT of messy diapers.

3 comments:
that is a VERY creepy crib! for reals! it's scary!!!! who would want to sleep in a jail that is on top of another cell? freaky! glad you didn't buy it!
Bring on the diapers...that is awesome. I would wait a few more weeks before heading to the mall...the closer to 18 weeks you are the more accurate an ultrasound is.
I want to see a picture of you pregnant one of these days.
Good luck with the move!
Heather, this is awesome! That crib totally cracked me up. I would be nervous about it too, you just don't want to mess around with that kind of thing. Good luck with the move and congrats on your twins/pregnancy!
Post a Comment