You get desperate when you have a 1 hour drive every other week to go to town and stock up on groceries at Costco. I had made a few notes in my phone so I could remember some things to keep the kids entertained on the long trip while I drove to town and on the way home--so they wouldn't fall asleep!
What does a _____ say?
Dog
Cat
Fish
Snake
Pig
Cow
Horse
Lion
Elephant
Bear
Duck
Bird
Chicken
Rooster
Monkey
Sheep
Goat
Turkey
Owl
Bee
Frog
I also sing many, many songs. I also made a list in my phone so I could remember a tune in the moment I needed it. These are their absolute favorites:
Incy Wincy Spider
Ten Little Indian Boys
Five Little Ducks
Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree
Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed
Little Red Caboose
If You're Happy and you Know it
If all the Raindrops were Lemon Drops
No comments:
Post a Comment