Thursday, July 26, 2012

Dancing dresses

Ethan loves to dance. all. day. long.  He has found that Sydney's dresses just sway so nicely and add to his fantastic dance moves.  He begs to wear her dresses several times each week--especially when Sydney has a dress on (like before church!).  He was dancing when grandma was over and I couldn't help but take a photo of my little soon-to-be ballerina?


Grandma Marchant said she would be willing to sew a Samoan skirt for Ethan so he could even wear it to church!  Now to find the fabric and the pattern.  If I cannot do that, I suppose a kilt will do.  Love this boy.

3 comments:

jenn said...

how adorable! four of my favorite people that i can't get enough of!

jenn said...

this comment was intended for the pic on the 4th of july with you all . . . .technical difficulties but this picture is equally as precious :) blonde moment.

Shanna said...

UMM just so you know, Jared has already gone online and found his favorite kilt for Liam...So I say all the way on the kilt lol. Don't be surprised if someday soon you see Liam in one.