Thursday, April 17, 2014

Latest

There has been quite a bit going on in our world these days.  I enrolled Ethan and Sydney in a Children's Theatre for a few months.  They love music, dance, and acting, so I thought it might be good fit for them.  Ethan had a bit of anxiety the first few weeks and refused to go in the second week.  I was stunned!  I worked with him for 30 minutes (the class is 45 minutes weekly!) and he finally was brave enough to go in.  He hasn't looked back since.  Not thinking to re-enroll them, but it has been fun regardless.


Scissors.  Oh scissors.  I find TINY pieces of paper all over the house these days.  Too big to vacuum and too small to pick up easily…the joys of being a mom of twin 4-year olds.


We discovered an awesome park about 15 minutes away in Daybreak.  A good friend, Rachel, lives right by the park. We had a great time.


I invited Tiff to join us.  Our families have been friends for years.  She is so great.  So fun to see her.




Sydney and I had a brief mom-daughter date to the store (in-other-words, we happened to be alone go somewhere and I called it a date!)  She grabbed this hat and was so cute.  I had to take a moment and remember how adorable and fun this girl truly is.


Ethan and Sydney were so surprised to hear that they used to share a crib.  And not just any crib--Lyla's crib.  They have been begging me to go in it ever since.


Sydney is quite the helper in the kitchen.  She pulls chairs around the room like  pro--even lifting them over computer cords and everything!  She is one strong girl.  She begs to help me do anything culinary.

No comments: