Sunday, September 30, 2007

Engagement Photos

So, I looked at my sister Tiffany's blog and she had taken some fun engagement type photos with her husband, Tyler. I thought it would be fun and being that my photo master brother-in-law, Chris was there...I said, "Let's do it!"


Doug and I get practice at dipping when we go country dancing...he's a great dancer.


If you look closely, Doug is wincing in pain at holding me--I kept saying, "what are you saying..." Notice that this angel Moroni has his back toward us--it's the first time I'd seen that angle.


Look at that face...I love that face. He's so adorable.


We spent most of our time laughing...it was great.


2 comments:

Aaron & Michelle said...

That's awesome Heather. Aaron and I need to feel young again and take those kinds of pictures. You guys are such a cute couple.

Our Family said...

what a cute couple you are! i miss you guys tons. are you planning a trip up north any time soon- school will probably keep you plenty busy. we think of you all the time. hope all is well with ya. love, kate