Cameron is my sister Tiffany's oldest. He is absolutely hillarious and he gave us a special treat Christmas Eve by doing the "Horton dance" from Horton Hears a Who. I asked for lessons and he tried to teach me. He said I was doing everything wrong and that I cannot move my legs or up upper body, but just my bum. Apparently, I didn't make the cut. I think Doug thought it would be better to film this with the camera vertical, so you'll need to tilt your head, but it's worth it. Cute kid.
3 comments:
That is so funny. I have wanted to see that movie so bad, but somehow haven't yet. It was one of my favorite books growing up. Now I'm inspired. I totally think Doug should record you doing the dance though=)
that is hilarious. he has grown so much too! that is a cute movie!
pretty sure i have one of the funniest kids alive... he has many other talents as well. he's great at getting me kicked out of stores.
Post a Comment