I never thought that I would be taking a photo pointing to a large belly...seems a little backward yet exciting. Alas, here is the infamous belly photo #1. I think it's growing everyday--rapidly. I am nearly 20 weeks.
I found out today that I have ultrasounds every month at my visits because measuring me doesn't tell them how each individual baby is doing. So, we already have a magnet board in our house that is filling up with baby ultrasound photos. It's pretty fun!
9 comments:
Love the belly shot, it is one of my favorite things. It is a must for every preo friend that I dont get to see in real life :) You look great. I am so excited for you guys.
Yay!!! I'm ready for the bare belly now : )
so cute! and it looks like a pregnant one! yay!!!!! soon it'll be nice and round and you'll love it!
Love it!! So cute, thanks for sharing =)
And have you started measuring yet? It's time! And now the name game begins!!
How fun for you guys! One of each, I love it. :) They are so cute already in the picture...I think I noticed some red hair on the boy...That would be so cute if the boy had red hair and the girl had beautiful dark hair like you. Ha, ha...I can see it now! I'm so happy for you two! Hope to see you soon!
yeah so fun! I love seeing your cute belly! How fun that you'll have the balance of both a boy and a girl... They're going to be such good friends!
ah you look so cute! i must say this is sort of crazy that you are having twins! i'm so excited though. hopefully dev and i will be close by to help babysit and stuff. thanks for posting!
You look so CUTE!!!!! I love it! That is exciting that you have a boy and girl,they will be great friends and the brother will always be protecting his sister.
Post a Comment