They were moving and I even caught a glimpse of the boy sucking his thumb for a second. It was so cool. The tech spent a while measuring and looking at the spine, feet, legs, arms, face, heart, kidneys, and stomach of both babies.
Everything looked healthy. The only exception was the left foot of our cute little boy appears to be turned in. The perinatologist came in to check it and said she thinks it just might have happened as the foot was forming. She said it's more common in twins and his foot just could have been squished in there. If that is the case, she said ligaments on one side of his foot are shorter and the other side longer. It can be corrected easily after he's born with a brace, cast, or it may just fix itself as he starts to move and walk. So, we're so grateful to have that be the only thing wrong. I don't know how they have any room in there as it is!
Everyday I wake up, my belly is sprouting out in front of me. I can't believe how fast it's happening. I need to stand in front of the camera for a snapshot, just haven't done it yet.
Baby B: The BOY
The proof...






9 comments:
Woohoo! That is so exciting. Congratulations you guys!!! A boy and a girl--that's perfect!
that's funny. i thought that last picture was of the weiner... til i read your comment about it being a foot. i couldn't spot the little toes til you mentioned it. hahaha. again. i am SO excited for you! i told mom, now i want to go shopping! too bad park city is so far away since they have the best deals!
and ps. belly shots are a must. and IMMEDIATELY!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you. By the way, is your fam doing a shower for you?? Tell them I want an invite. :)
yay!!! one of each will be so fun!!! we wish we were close so we could see your growing belly more often.
This is so fun to see these pictures, i love it. I'm so happy they're healthy!!! What a great experience
OH! YEah! They are so cute! Congrats you guys!
Oh I am sooo excited! One of each...I love it! The pics are soo cute. I wouldn't worry too much about the foot thing, it is probably similar to Spencers issues and like they said may even heal itself. Obviously he functions just fine with it regardless. Can't wait to buy something cute for them.
Yeah Heather and Doug. I remember that you always like the name Hannah. It is still so cute. Excited for more photos!!!! Congrats. Love you.
Post a Comment