Thursday, January 14, 2010

Find Your Best Self


A month or two ago my sister, Tiffany, approached me about starting a new blog. Between the two of us, we have a whole lot of passion and drive about nutrition and wellness...it's a little scary. Even though she is not hundreds of miles away, when we talk on the phone, nutrition or fitness seems to work it's way into every conversation. It's a big part of my life. Occasionally, it's difficult for me to eat differently then most people, but every other time--I love it!

I just finished my first post and I'll be doing a giveaway next week. Check it out.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

two corrections....

1. the conversation about this blog started MUCH longer than a month or two ago. we've been talking about this for like 6 months it seems like!

2. i do live hundreds of miles away. dang it.