So I wasn't suppose to video in the delivery room, but I got this great video of Sydney before getting told to put it away. You can hear Ethan's heartbeat in the background, Heather was preparing to deliver him at the time.
aw. these pics and videos make me so sad for them! i feel bad they have all that stuff everywhere. but whatever they have to do to help them grow and keep them healthy! sooo wish i was there!
wish i could be there but yet, it soudns like i really couldn't see them if I was there! BUT..i could see you and that would be great too! glad they are doing okay. i can't believe how little they are! i would love to see a pic of them with your hand next to them to see how they measure in comparison to your hands. love you! Katie
3 comments:
I am so happy to see videos and pictures, they are so cute and tiny.
aw. these pics and videos make me so sad for them! i feel bad they have all that stuff everywhere. but whatever they have to do to help them grow and keep them healthy! sooo wish i was there!
wish i could be there but yet, it soudns like i really couldn't see them if I was there! BUT..i could see you and that would be great too! glad they are doing okay. i can't believe how little they are! i would love to see a pic of them with your hand next to them to see how they measure in comparison to your hands. love you! Katie
Post a Comment