Saturday, October 2, 2010

Eight Months and growing

Wow!  Two posts in one day.  A few shots from the last 2 weeks. 

Sydney with her arm around her mouse friend.  Adorable.


Can't believe they are eight months old.  We stayed at a family's house last week to watch their teenage kids.  They were great with the babies.  We took some photos of them at their house on their eight-month-birthday.


Ethan loves to maul his sister.  We didn't get a decent photo of them because he wouldn't stop.  Sydney isn't a fan because his 'hug' usually involves pinching.  Poor Syd.  Ethan thinks she's the best thing in the world.


Weighing in (Ethan is catching up with his sister fast!):

Ethan
14 lbs 6 oz
26.5" inches long

Sydney
14 lbs 12 oz
26.75 inches long


Today, Doug took a jog while I made some lunch (see the recipe I posted on the Be Well blog).  I looked outside the kitchen window (we are in a basement apartment) to see two cute babies heads in the grass.  Doug was putting the stroller away in the garage.  Too cute.  They were rolling around and grabbing at the grass.



It made me laugh.  It's been a tough week with these babies.  They are both really congested and the nights have been long.  They wake up really often because they can't breathe through their noses.  When I am sleep deprived, I am not very patient with them during the day.  This makes for long nights...and long days.  

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Too cute! I love the pic of the babies out the window...how funny.