I love getting Christmas cards. It's great to see a recent photo, catch up on exciting events in my family/friends lives, and stick it up on my magnet board. Ironically, Ethan and Sydney loved our Christmas card magnet board so much when they came home that we've had Christmas cards up all year long right in our living room. So, I'm very excited to see the latest and greatest this year (hint. hint.)
The funny part is that I am debating sending Christmas cards--as much as I enjoy yours'. It's the time and money that I am not sure I want to spend. I'd love your thoughts on this. My friend, Kayla, got me thinking about this because she did a great post on her photography blog. She is charging only $15 to drop your photo(s) into her cute designs and then you can print them anywhere. It's a cheaper option than making your cards with a template in a store. She is doing a giveaway Dec 1st where 2 people can win their card design for FREE! Just leave a comment.
She used some of the photos she took of us this summer to demo some of her designs. This one is my favorite:
So go check it out.

1 comment:
I love Christmas cards too, but every year I have this same debate. There have been some years I haven't done it, as the funds were simply not there. But then I later here from others that they missed them, and I always get more in return when I send mine out. One of my friends does hers all electronically and tells her friends if they would like to print them out they can, so I guess that is an alternative?
Post a Comment