Thursday, December 9, 2010

Joy in 2010

We had another photo shoot last week with our friend, Mandy.  We spent about an hour at a friend's house and  capsured some great shots of our little family that has multiplied this last year.  I have chosen a send a Christmas card, but thought I'd share some of our favorites anyway. 









Look at these cute faces.  They bring so much joy into my life.

10 comments:

Tiffany said...

uhhhh. these pictures are SO cute!!!! you are looking super skinny!!! i love their sweaters and i still can't believe how much sydney looks exactly like you and ethan looks so much like doug! so darling!!!!

Team Serra said...

Heather...your hair is super cute! I love the pics.

Melissa said...

These pictures are wonderful! Your children are absolutely adorable- they get cuter and cuter with every post, I think! You look fabulous Heather.

The Sants said...

So stinkin' cute!! You all look great!

JACI said...

Heather, SUPER CUTE family!! I can't believe you got them to SMILE for the pics! Adorable!

Shanna said...

Ummm so cute! I love all the pictures. Why didn't you tell me you were going to be there?! I would have come over and said hi too...aw sad. K but I am still planning for a treat/tea time for us girls in a few weeks...yes?

Natalie said...

They are seriously the cutest babies (you guys look good too=).

Tiffany said...

oh yeah. and i agree with megan 100%. your hair is way cute!

Judy said...

What delightful little miracles those children are. It makes me think back on how crazy things have been over the past year and a half in your family and what a blessing it is to see your beautiful family.

Sarah Keller said...

I love the pictures! I also noticed your cute haircut Heather! Love it. Miss you guys. Sar