After a relaxed morning with me finding future meeting space for work, we headed to Sacramento on our way to the airport in Reno. We stopped at Jeff and Liz's house while they were both at work and Ethan and Sydney were so bummed to see that Argos went to work with Liz. They love her. They ran through the house looking for her and then to the door to the backyard to try to find her. Too cute. I'm glad they got their fill of dogs because Doug and I both agree we will never have a pet--maybe a fish, but that's pushing it. :-)
We spent the afternoon at the park and Doug played tennis with Jen, Bennett and Marley. I pushed E&S on the swings (Syd would stay there all day) and then we took a walk over to the large pond. We saw TINY turtles swimming in the water and brought some bread to feed the geese and ducks. After throwing just two pieces, I was running with Ethan in my arms when the herd started to swarm us...laughing at myself for being so afraid. That 'mother bear' instinct is something powerful!
We flew home the next day after a great vacation with family and friends. What a great time!
No comments:
Post a Comment