Ethan and Sydney had their photo shoot yesterday and we thought they were pretty adorable. Sydney was posing before Ethan even came out with Doug from the Special Care. The first video is the first time they were reunited again...and Sydney remembered that her brother is a bit of a loud boy that's pushing her around a lot.
This is so like them--Sydney is chill and quiet and Ethan is awake and somewhat restless.
Here is Ethan's personal photo shoot. They both did really well. It's amazing that they were on an office chair in the hospital lobby.
'
Now, we want to know what you think of the photos that were taken. We can purchase them from the photographer. Doug really likes them and I am thinking that our babies are cuter that these photos (sounds silly to type that). So, you can be honest...please tell us what you think. Leave a comment or email us. We'll be watching. Click here to see them.
9 comments:
Her cheeks are to die for and his eyes are mesmerizing.
They are darling!
so darling! i would say have your own photo shoot. if they are as expensive as they were when we bought macey's, they AREN'T cheap! i think we got three photos of macey and it cost us almost $100. but if you love them, you can't go wrong with photos on their last day in the hospital!
we can't pull up the videos on our computer--i'll try another computer later. all the things you learned are all so true! and somehow we learn them by going through tough times sometimes! love you all so much! thanks for the post! love ya! katie
I love the pictures! Your babies are adorable. I am so happy for you guys! Can't wait till you can bring them to church. What blessings you've been given!
The pictures are great! If you can afford them, you should buy them! :)
They are adorable!!! I would definately get the pictures. I'm so glad they are both finally home! What a wonderful experience you have been through and yes, you have been truly blessed and will continue to be blessed.
I think Ethan is very cute in these pictures-the white brings out the red in his hair. I like Sydney better in different colors though, but they're both very adorable
so very cute, and yes you should get them! I love all three, but then I am not the one paying for them. Do you still get a 8 x 10 for free? All three would look adorable hanging on the wall in their nursery!!!! Gotta love those babies.....
honestly i agree with you heather. i think that they are super adorable but don't do them justice. i am a huge fan of naked baby shots and think that you should do another photo shoot soon while they are young! maybe with someone who is willing to come to your place where they are comfortable. TMI but there's my input.
Post a Comment