Yes, we left the most popular hike on Oahu for last. After we got out of the water from boating, we hit the swap meet while the kids napped and changed in the car (thanks to towels draped strategically in the car) to do hike #2 for the day.
View of Waikiki and Honolulu
View on the other side toward the ocean
View north into the hills
View down into the crater. Diamond Head is a point on the rim of the crater.
On the way down, Doug spotted this crazy bench. We kept trying to figure out how they could have done it better and had to laugh that we had the conversation. It was as if it was made for little toddlers.
Found this cool bird. Just wish I would have taken a photo of the name of it that was posted at the information booth at the trail head. If I had, I could tell you what it is called...
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! You and Doug are so kind to take all of us tourists around the island! Love you!
Post a Comment