The main setback today is that Sydney's bloodwork came back with her red and white blood cells counts showing that she is fighting a virus of some kind. They will run some tests to make sure it's not RSV or a few other viruses (they test for 7 specific viruses). The doctor asked me if anyone in my family is sick, and I am not aware of anyone. So, we're not sure how she got whatever it is that she is fighting. We're eager to find out those results, but it won't be until Monday.
Some favorite photos of today. I held them skin-to-skin today (took off their clothes) so that I create antibodies for them--to help with whatever Sydney is fighting. We got a glimpse of their little growing bodies.
A cute shot we got before we left tonight...
3 comments:
Heather, Your babies are adorable! I watched all your videos. I love how they are always touching each other. It's so sweet. I wish I could see them. I am SO proud of you!
You guys are doing great...the babies are looking so sweet, I hope that Sydney is doing better today.
Post a Comment